Bla1ze, I hate typing on an VKB and want to get the Key2, but I have heard issues with compatibility of the micro SD card slot.
    Can you confirm if these issues exist to download music from music apps will not except the card? Ie: Spotify, Amazon music, etc.
    Thanks. This VKB is killing me. Fortunately, I still am using my Passport SE as well.
    Please let me know.
    07-06-18 01:34 PM
    Not really sure what issues you're referring to. I've read some complaints about SD Cards where the notification doesn't go away but nothing really beyond that. SD Card is pretty standard thing and in most cases, any issues are going to be solved by formatting the card. I think a lot of folks just pop their cards out of their new device and into their new one, which is pretty standard practice but a bad practice, especially if you're coming from a different OS. Eg: BB10 to Android or even Nougat to Oreo.
    07-06-18 11:18 PM
    07-14-18 07:22 AM
    I have switched my sd card from the Passport to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and just last night to the Key². All without incident.
    07-14-18 08:25 AM
    Think OP is referring to this issue: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...lease-1150376/
    Yep having same issue but only in specific apps like Google Play Music, Google news and now Spotify.

Everything else is detecting the SD card with no issues. Spotify did yesterday let me save to sd card but not today. I ve only had the phone 24 hours to be honest
    07-14-18 01:03 PM
    I have switched my sd card from the Passport to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and just last night to the Key². All without incident.
    if you look at the link posted above, did you try those types of issues? I can save pics to my MicroSD all day, but i cannot do things like download a playlist in Google Play Music, Spotify, or YouTube Music. I cannot download an offline map on Google Maps to the sd card. I cannot download podcasts from PocketCasts, etc.

I can set my camera to go to the MicroSD and it works fine, i can navigate to it and find those pics, everything is good there.
    07-14-18 03:24 PM
    if you look at the link posted above, did you try those types of issues? I can save pics to my MicroSD all day, but i cannot do things like download a playlist in Google Play Music, Spotify, or YouTube Music. I cannot download an offline map on Google Maps to the sd card. I cannot download podcasts from PocketCasts, etc.

I can set my camera to go to the MicroSD and it works fine, i can navigate to it and find those pics, everything is good there.
    Hiya Mike, have you received any updates that solved the issue? I am experiencing the same problems, I am under the impression the update will fix it
    08-04-18 11:51 AM