Hi, I've been using the KeyOne since it's been out. However, since a few months I have a serious ram problem (I guess) and the phone is just getting slower, freezing or crashing - most of the time.
    Now I'm considering going with another brand but really love having a PKB.
    I don't wanna invest in the Key2 since at this price tag I would at least want a Snapdragon 835.
    So for the meantime, with high hopes of a Key3 with real premium specs, I was wondering if the Key2 LE would be a solution?
    Anyone having tested it?
    By the way, since Deezer always sucked on my KeyOne I would be very interested on your experience with the app. It always takes what feels like a eternity to load stuff.
    Thanks for any feedback!
    12-13-18 03:27 PM
    Hi, I've been using the KeyOne since it's been out. However, since a few months I have a serious ram problem (I guess) and the phone is just getting slower, freezing or crashing - most of the time.
    Now I'm considering going with another brand but really love having a PKB.
    I don't wanna invest in the Key2 since at this price tag I would at least want a Snapdragon 835.
    So for the meantime, with high hopes of a Key3 with real premium specs, I was wondering if the Key2 LE would be a solution?
    Anyone having tested it?
    By the way, since Deezer always sucked on my KeyOne I would be very interested on your experience with the app. It always takes what feels like a eternity to load stuff.
    Thanks for any feedback!
    Try a factory reset on your KEYᵒⁿᵉ first. My original Silver 3GB KEYᵒⁿᵉ still runs great.

The KEY² LE is definitely faster though with its 636 and 4GB of ram.
    12-13-18 06:11 PM
    Try a factory reset on your KEYᵒⁿᵉ first. My original Silver 3GB KEYᵒⁿᵉ still runs great.

The KEY² LE is definitely faster though with its 636 and 4GB of ram.
    I almost tried ever trick found here but didn't want to go with factory reset since (with all the phones I had in the past) this always turned to be alot of work without any positive result. I hoped Oreo would do the trick but unfortunately it wasn't.
    12-14-18 10:51 AM
    Yes, The KEY2 LE absolutely is an upgrade from the KEYone.

I'm using it and it's just awesome
    ElGorgon and Keep Hope like this.
    12-15-18 11:12 PM
    Update: Since the LE dropped to 329 EUR again I gave it a go. Using it Sinne yesterday and haven't yet regretted spending money - even though my Budget is low. But having a working smartphone was worth it. Especially because it comes with dual sim and more storage.

So far I like
    - the weight
    - the camera
    - the look

And getting used to
    - the keyboard
    - smaller battery
    the_boon likes this.
    12-16-18 08:23 AM