Hello
    I have had to change over sadly and against my will from my beloved passport to the key2 le due to the end of live for bb10.

I am struggling with a couple of features to android world and can’t find anything online or figure this out myself so reaching out to the only place I know.

1. The new hub, when a new number I call isn’t saved in my contacts and then I save it, it still shows the number without the saved name in the hub but when you click on the new number it opens up contacts and it’s there with the name. I call 07777xxxx and save it the. It still shows as 07777xxx in the hub no name???

2. Photos, I have my sd card but in google photos I have to click in the library to see all my sd card photos the pictures tab only shows photos taken since having the phone I can save these to the sd card but I want to be able to see everything together in the photos tab and I can only see them in the library? Any suggestions??

3. The charging port seems a bit loose, you can literally just touch it and it comes out is that normal??

4. Text messages in hub they don’t show my last message they only show the incoming message they don’t show my reply, they show in the actual text messages folder but not in the hub? Is that normal?

Many thanks for your help in advance
    01-06-22 05:45 PM
    - Don't use Google Photos if you don't like that behavior - Download something different from the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can upload those photos from your SD card to Google Photos and you won't have to worry about what it shows cause it'll show them all.
    - Your charging port shouldn't be that loose.
    - Google changed the rules in how the Hub can work with text messages. Makes sure you allowed all permissions, if I'm understanding you correctly, they are working as they should.
    01-07-22 07:55 PM
    Thank you, the charger port looks ok inside when I shine a light up inside so maybe it’s just the style it doesn’t click in it likes places in, no problem charging yet

With the photos, how do I move my library to the photos tab?

Shame about sent messages

Any ideas on the contact names not being thee that I explained above.??

Thank you
    01-09-22 11:44 AM