After last update three weeks ago from Android phone is no longer connect to phone service. Seems major issue. I called blackberry customers service. TCL communications in USA. Have no solutions ask to wait without any time frame for further update from Android. It could take few days to months. That is what I been told. Anyone else has this sort of issue and having any info please share. My phone is Key2 le Model# 100-5. Thank you
    I'm
    10-28-19 09:37 PM
    So it's been three weeks?

To be clear what OS are you running?

Have you tired a Factory Reset of your phone? Next I'd reload the OS via an Android Autoloader.
    10-29-19 09:10 AM
    Yes it is been more than that. I did factory reset. And checking for updates as blackberry customer service rap is saying Android will release new updated for this issue. Which I think is just a lie. I am gonna get Note 10. And never buy Blackberry again. Things happen but they show cold shoulder on this issue.
    Thank you for reply.
    11-01-19 10:21 PM
    Yes it is been more than that. I did factory reset. And checking for updates as blackberry customer service rap is saying Android will release new updated for this issue. Which I think is just a lie. I am gonna get Note 10. And never buy Blackberry again. Things happen but they show cold shoulder on this issue.
    Thank you for reply.
    Not covered under warranty?
    11-02-19 03:14 PM
    It is Since nothing wrong with phone, BB will not replace it. I have to wait until further software update from Android. It is almost a month now. BB just showed the cold shoulder. I always been big fan and customer of BB products. I purchase this phone from Best Buy on Cash and had service from Ultra Mobile which is T Mobile family. just don't have time call customer services. and talk to walls. There answer is same wait and wait which they don't even have time frame when is update going to release. best solution I got from Blackberry Customer Service is change your cellular carrier or buy another brand of phone. that is why I mention in my last reply I just gonna buy new Samsung Note 10. Never touch any BB products specially with Android OS. Thank you friend for your reply......
    11-02-19 07:12 PM
    It is Since nothing wrong with phone, BB will not replace it. I have to wait until further software update from Android. It is almost a month now. BB just showed the cold shoulder. I always been big fan and customer of BB products. I purchase this phone from Best Buy on Cash and had service from Ultra Mobile which is T Mobile family. just don't have time call customer services. and talk to walls. There answer is same wait and wait which they don't even have time frame when is update going to release. best solution I got from Blackberry Customer Service is change your cellular carrier or buy another brand of phone. that is why I mention in my last reply I just gonna buy new Samsung Note 10. Never touch any BB products specially with Android OS. Thank you friend for your reply......
    If the device isn’t connecting to service then something is wrong obviously. How does BBMo know it’s not the phone itself? Have you tried a different carrier or SIM to verify that’s not the problem?
    11-03-19 09:08 AM
    Thank you for reply.
    Try the latest autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1177794/

What network are you using btw?
    Last edited by conite; 11-03-19 at 11:06 AM.
    11-03-19 10:33 AM
    I wanna thank you Everyone who reply to me , took there valuable time and try to resolve the issue. As of Nov 14th, 2019 Android released update to fix the connectivity issue with certain GSM cellular services. After the update everything working fine and the way they suppose to be. Thank you again to all of you........
    11-14-19 12:10 PM
    I purchased my Red Edition Key2 9/16/19 from Best Buy. I have been getting the "no service" message 4 days after I purchased the phone. I took it back to Best Buy and the customer service rep restarted the phone and got it working again. I have AT&T. Long story short, I got the "no service" message again in October 2019 and ultimately I had to send my phone to blackberry for repair. I just received back on Tuesday 12/3/19 and by the evening on the same day I started getting "no service" again. I called blackberry again today 12/4/19 but I called after office hours so I am going to call again tomorrow 12/5/19. I did send them an email, but I also want to talk with someone. I either want a patch right now or I want my money back. After researching on the internet, I have found that other people have the same "no service" issue with the Key2. If I knew this I would not have purchased this phone. I have a Blackberry Passport and I have never had a problem with it.
    12-04-19 08:13 PM
    I purchased my Red Edition Key2 9/16/19 from Best Buy. I have been getting the "no service" message 4 days after I purchased the phone. I took it back to Best Buy and the customer service rep restarted the phone and got it working again. I have AT&T. Long story short, I got the "no service" message again in October 2019 and ultimately I had to send my phone to blackberry for repair. I just received back on Tuesday 12/3/19 and by the evening on the same day I started getting "no service" again. I called blackberry again today 12/4/19 but I called after office hours so I am going to call again tomorrow 12/5/19. I did send them an email, but I also want to talk with someone. I either want a patch right now or I want my money back. After researching on the internet, I have found that other people have the same "no service" issue with the Key2. If I knew this I would not have purchased this phone. I have a Blackberry Passport and I have never had a problem with it.
    That's really strange. Contact them again and see what's up, never heard of such an issue, especially after the device came back from repair
    12-07-19 10:59 PM
    Factory reset, and make damn sure it IS NOT on the national blacklist. Sometimes that can ultimately prevent it from connecting to any network (and it is a very cruel thing for any place to do this after you've bought a device.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-08-19 12:09 AM
    That's really funny the_boon, contact them again and see what's up? And what's so strange about it? you obviously have never had to return a "lemon" to Best Buy before. Of course I have contacted them many times. Now I am filing a complaint with my credit card company, when that does not work, I will file a formal complaint with the state where I live. They have a consumer complaint department and I hope to get my money back. After have been a blackberry consumer for over 15 years, I have decided to move on. As soon as I an get my money back for this Key2 I will be purchasing a refurbished iPhone. Its not that I want to, but I have no choice. I have been a Blackberry user for over 15 years and I have NEVER had any problems. The tech at Blackberry told me they can send me another phone, but it may have the same problem until they fix it with a patch that they say they are working on. He also said there is no time frame as to when the patch is available? so they are still selling these phones to unsuspecting consumers. I am so disappointed in Blackberry, they are further ruining their name. I don't even trust their products anymore after this experience. And I thought they were the best despite not being very popular.
    12-15-19 06:09 AM
    That's really funny the_boon, contact them again and see what's up? And what's so strange about it? you obviously have never had to return a "lemon" to Best Buy before. Of course I have contacted them many times. Now I am filing a complaint with my credit card company, when that does not work, I will file a formal complaint with the state where I live. They have a consumer complaint department and I hope to get my money back. After have been a blackberry consumer for over 15 years, I have decided to move on. As soon as I an get my money back for this Key2 I will be purchasing a refurbished iPhone. Its not that I want to, but I have no choice. I have been a Blackberry user for over 15 years and I have NEVER had any problems. The tech at Blackberry told me they can send me another phone, but it may have the same problem until they fix it with a patch that they say they are working on. He also said there is no time frame as to when the patch is available? so they are still selling these phones to unsuspecting consumers. I am so disappointed in Blackberry, they are further ruining their name. I don't even trust their products anymore after this experience. And I thought they were the best despite not being very popular.
    Did you try to bring the phone to your nearest Best Buy store ?
    12-15-19 04:18 PM