Key2 LE, cannot send photos through sms. Am not giving permissions to Google. Could it be it ?
    E everything else works fine, phone, e mails, internet.
    09-08-20 07:30 PM
    Key2 LE, cannot send photos through sms. Am not giving permissions to Google. Could it be it ?
    Have you at least given all permissions to the Messages app?
    09-08-20 07:42 PM
    Yes. I even tried to give back access to phone, contact. All was left was body sensors and still would not work. But will try what was suggested by the other person and see. Thanks as well
    09-09-20 05:44 AM
    can you send a photo from any photo app? If not then the phone is not converting over to MMS.
    09-09-20 03:20 PM
    Did you accidentally turn cellular data off? That happened to me once.
    09-09-20 04:51 PM
    You must have the correct APN (access point name) in your Network settings. As an example telus APN is sp.telus.com.
    MMS (pictures) will not work without that being correct for your carrier.
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-10-20 04:03 PM
    Lots of things to check out. I tried anther photo app and still does not work. Am on Wi-Fi because it is my 2nd phone for emergencies. Hey me try the apn
    09-12-20 03:29 PM
    Yes the app is correct. Will go to the store then
    Thanks all
    09-12-20 03:30 PM
    Lots of things to check out. I tried anther photo app and still does not work. Am on Wi-Fi because it is my 2nd phone for emergencies. Hey me try the apn
    Wi-Fi only? No cellular connection, no sms/mms.
    09-13-20 04:22 AM
    I have the connection for the phone. Simply use Wi-Fi for internet. I can send sms and call without being on Wi-Fi. Since it is a 2nd phone, I only took it as an emergency phone because the Passport gave me t double once on my way to the airport for a business trip. It started working again when I was in the store buying this one works ever since. Because I prefer the Passport, I keep this one in case it lets go and until I find something without the darn google controlling everything, assistant, etc, etc. But yes I can send sms and call. Mms are for photos and did not have to see any until few times I tried and noticed it is not possible. I just installed the update forward but still the same thing. Will call Tells or will bring it back. Txs
    09-13-20 08:33 AM
    P. S sorry for the mistakes in writing. Have to remove that corrector
    09-13-20 08:35 AM
    I have the connection for the phone. Simply use Wi-Fi for internet. I can send sms and call without being on Wi-Fi. Since it is a 2nd phone, I only took it as an emergency phone because the Passport gave me t double once on my way to the airport for a business trip. It started working again when I was in the store buying this one works ever since. Because I prefer the Passport, I keep this one in case it lets go and until I find something without the darn google controlling everything, assistant, etc, etc. But yes I can send sms and call. Mms are for photos and did not have to see any until few times I tried and noticed it is not possible. I just installed the update forward but still the same thing. Will call Tells or will bring it back. Txs
    Can you put small amount of mobile data and test?
    09-13-20 09:03 AM
    Have to call the phone company because not sure if I get charged a month. Thing is when I get on the office Wi-Fi, we do Skype and zoom conferences and that is heavier data than a photo.
    09-13-20 10:12 AM
    You are right, just found this on tells page ; You can send pictures or videos you take with your phone to an email address or another phone. If you use the picture and video messaging service: You need data services to be enabled, MMS will not work over Wi-Fi. ... Usual limits for MMS are between 600 KB and 3.5 MB per photo and 600 KB or 15 seconds per video.
    Thanks for your help
    mikael11 likes this.
    09-20-20 05:21 PM