Since Friday night UK time any attempt to search the Hub on my Key2 produces a blank screen. The only way to get back to my messages is to turn the phone off and on again. Anyone know what’s happened and how to fix it? Without search I’m lost!
    10-28-18 04:27 AM
    try uninstall HUB app and reinstall from Play Store
    10-29-18 12:29 AM
    Hi Rico, thank you for that. I can’t work out how to uninstall the app, can you help please? Thanks in advance
    10-29-18 03:43 AM
    The only options seem to be to disable or force stop?
    10-29-18 03:56 AM
    First reboot device and see if that helps. otherwise, you can clear data for hub. if you do that though, you'll need to re-add your email accounts.
    10-29-18 07:44 AM
    Since Friday night UK time any attempt to search the Hub on my Key2 produces a blank screen. The only way to get back to my messages is to turn the phone off and on again. Anyone know what’s happened and how to fix it? Without search I’m lost!
    Had similar behavior on my motion. Then I set Hub to run in background (hasn't had any effect on battery so far as I can tell) and then, when I have to do a search, just select single account (not universal) and searches would work. But Hub has been a bit cranky, at least for me.
    10-29-18 07:55 AM
    Guys, as I said in my original post, this is a new problem since Friday. Until then Search of the Hub worked perfectly, I'd use it a hundred times a day. Turning device off/on brings all messages etc back up and search will work once. After that, blank screen. Ive tried uninstalling and re-installing my email accounts, but as expected it made no difference, as this is clearly an issue with the Hub search software. Someone suggested un/reinstalling the Hub app but on Key2 this doesn't seem to be an option - only to Disable (what would that do?) Or to Force Close (ditto). I'm getting desperate - Inability to search back through emails and messages is literally paralysing my businesses and social life.
    10-29-18 01:04 PM
    Guys, as I said in my original post, this is a new problem since Friday.
    Friday was when they pushed the new beta releases. Are you on the beta? If so, just leave the beta and reinstall the production version.
    Rico4you likes this.
    10-29-18 01:16 PM
    I have no idea. What is beta?
    10-29-18 06:17 PM
    Go to settings, apps, find HUB and select disable, after power down device, turn on and go to Google Play Store and search BlackBerry HUB and select install.

Good luck
    10-29-18 06:25 PM
    Rico, you can’t do that, it just says it’s already installed.anyhow that’s been miraculously sorted, presumably by a patch to the software update done Friday. But along the way it’s deleted all the critical information in my Tasks app.......! Aaaaaargh unbelievable.

At my wits ends. It’s like there’s a malign presence controlling my phone (and therefore my life). Apple is horrible, but not since the update a few years ago that deleted all your music and vids not bought from them has there been anything like this. And let’s face it, music and vids is nothing compared to critical business info.
    10-31-18 05:35 PM