iM looking to buy a key2 I'm from Montreal and my career doesn't have it so looking to bestbuy waltmart etc they don't sell it anymore. On Amazon they seem to not sell it or they ask crazy price the international version with no warranty is it a good buy or tricky one
    05-06-19 06:09 PM
    iM looking to buy a key2 I'm from Montreal and my career doesn't have it so looking to bestbuy waltmart etc they don't sell it anymore. On Amazon they seem to not sell it or they ask crazy price the international version with no warranty is it a good buy or tricky one
    If you don't mind which color, then the carriers like Bell/Rogers/Telus should still have the Key 2 Black Edition available.

If you want the Silver edition, try PC Canada
    https://www.pc-canada.com/item/PRD%2D65005%2D003.html

EdIt: this appears to be the Key2LE, even though the photo is of a Key2

I purchased mine from there last year. Just be aware, they won't accept returns, even if it's defective, but the price is good.
    05-06-19 09:15 PM
    Actually looks like the link I provided is for the Key2LE but the photo is still a Silver Key2 (guess that's why the price is so low for a Key2).

I no longer see the Key2 on their site.
    05-06-19 09:17 PM