I have not been able to send, reply or forward emails (yahoo, startmail, private and gmail). I can receive no problem.
    I am in the Telus network in Canada AND my Priv has zero issues. So it's not the network.
    Yes I have deleted the account and reinstalled each email with no luck.
    I let blackberry know through software on the phone, then I received an email from BlackBerry that requested particular phone info....well I cannot send a reply.
    Has anyone figured this out yet?

There seems to be an issue with Hub that is not being recognized by BlackBerry.
    10-06-18 06:55 PM
    I have not been able to send, reply or forward emails (yahoo, startmail, private and gmail). I can receive no problem.
    I am in the Telus network in Canada AND my Priv has zero issues. So it's not the network.
    Yes I have deleted the account and reinstalled each email with no luck.
    I let blackberry know through software on the phone, then I received an email from BlackBerry that requested particular phone info....well I cannot send a reply.
    Has anyone figured this out yet?

There seems to be an issue with Hub that is not being recognized by BlackBerry.
    I've been having issues with Hub as well. Try this: Upper left corner of Hub select "action lines" (whatever they're called), Then settings. Choose any account and change sync interval. When I do that, suddenly all my account work. Until the next day. I'm on a Motion, Oreo.
    demetreb likes this.
    10-08-18 03:40 AM
    Thanks for the response.
    I switched them from 5 min syncs to 15. That helped all the accounts but one of the 2 startmail accounts. I'll keep messing around. I checked my Priv settings in Hub , which is still sending/receiving emails flawlessly, and matched them to the key2. Let's see.
    10-08-18 08:43 AM
    same issue with my pixel 2xl. Motion, priv and dtek60 all work fine running the same account.
    10-08-18 11:54 AM