I just switched carriers to tmobile since att was not allowing me to use the key2 anymore. All works great on the tmobile network in NY but for some reason I can't use hotspot. I had no issue when I was on the Att network to create a hotspot. Doing it with the tmobile SIM card creates the hotspot and my other devices connect to it, but they all show connection to Wi-Fi but no internet connection. This is not a branded key2, I bought it unlocked from BlackBerry when it came out. Strange thing is when I went to the tmobile store same SIM card works fine in other devices and is able to create a functioning hotspot, but not on my BlackBerry. Any ideas?
    09-22-21 01:56 PM
    Although the SIM card should be assigning the correct details, there's a chance the APN may not be fully correct. Be sure to verify the settings noted here: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...tings#subhead2
    09-22-21 02:05 PM
    I have been using a KEY2 on T-Mobile for three years and use Mobile Hotspot regularly. It's been a lifesaver, actually, since my home internet is so slow.
    09-22-21 03:55 PM