I have the opportunity to purchase either the Key2 or Key2 LE at the same cost. Some of the things I value most are durability, call quality/reception, and the typing experience. Secondary priorities are rear camera quality (I have an active 6-year-old and another one on the way) and front quality (Skype calls).

I am leaning towards the LE due to its plastic construction that should in theory provide better call quality/reception is all other things equal. Does the difference in chipset extend to a difference in call quality? For reference, I am on AT&T and believe I cannot utilize voLTE.

General consensus on the forums seems to be to go for the LE due to price, but as I stated I can purchase either new for the same price. Thanks in advance!
    04-09-19 09:48 AM
    My vote would be the KEY2 for the better SoC....
    04-09-19 01:51 PM
    I have the opportunity to purchase either the Key2 or Key2 LE at the same cost. Some of the things I value most are durability, call quality/reception, and the typing experience. Secondary priorities are rear camera quality (I have an active 6-year-old and another one on the way) and front quality (Skype calls).

I am leaning towards the LE due to its plastic construction that should in theory provide better call quality/reception is all other things equal. Does the difference in chipset extend to a difference in call quality? For reference, I am on AT&T and believe I cannot utilize voLTE.

General consensus on the forums seems to be to go for the LE due to price, but as I stated I can purchase either new for the same price. Thanks in advance!
    No question whatsoever - KEY².
    04-09-19 01:55 PM