New Key2. When using Chrome and searching a website, you get the popup that says "block or allow" your location. The page freezes here and you can't select block or allow and have to close the page.

Any ideas?
    03-31-19 04:18 PM
    New Key2. When using Chrome and searching a website, you get the popup that says "block or allow" your location. The page freezes here and you can't select block or allow and have to close the page.

Any ideas?
    Maybe try to clear cache. Not just in browser but in phone settings, apps, then go to chrome and clear cache.
    03-31-19 07:56 PM
    Maybe try to clear cache. Not just in browser but in phone settings, apps, then go to chrome and clear cache.
    My Chrome has been so broken for about six months. Every time I do a search and scroll through the results, the page crashes and goes to "Aww Snap!" Reloading didn't help. Even going to pages from the search was producing the same problem - I suspect the google.com/ prefix may have been a problem.

Reloading the page failed. Clearing cache *through the app* - failed. I'd tried every suggestion I could find. All failed. It was driving me banañas.

OMG - that simple?? Thank you and thank you and again, thank you!!
    09-29-20 11:31 AM