I am a new Blackberry KEY2 user (come from iPhone) and I am very happy with the KEY2. I do miss nothing from iPhone. The only thing is that I spend a lot of time in the car and I need the Bluetooth-Phone-Car-Radio-Connection to make phone calls. When I wear my Galaxy Watch the KEY2 does not automaticly connect to the car Radio. I have first to disconnect the Bluetooth connection with the Watch and then my KEY2 connect automaticly to the Car Radio. And then I can turn Bluetooth on my Watch and and booth works perfect. When I go out my car and come back I have to do the same procedure. Is there a solution that my KEY2 connects to the car radio even when Galaxy Watch is already connected? Thanks for help.
    11-22-18 10:31 PM
    To me this sounds as if your car has your watch as the primary device to connect to or something like that. Can you alter that in the setting in your car?
    If that's not the case, then you may have the same problem that I'm experiencing. At first my LE connects, and then it says that there is no reception. I can only receive calls, but cannot place any outgoing calls. Have to turn off and bluetooth on my LE first.
    11-29-18 11:22 PM