Help! my Key2 has started adding dashes after every 3rd number in online forms, as if it thinks I'm typing a phone number. There is no way to stop this from happening, and i can't even delete the dashes...the cursor just skips right over the dashes without deleting. Holding the delete key down just deletes the whole thing. In fact, it also makes it impossible to type a phone number, because after a few sequences of 3 numbers followed by dash, it will either delete the whole thing, or start adding numbers and characters like 333 and #. I'm ready to toss this phone out of sheer frustration. I've deleted all my learned words, turned off auto correct, and turned off everything else under the keyboard settings. Any suggestions? By the way this occurs no matter what browser I'm using.
    01-13-20 03:30 PM
    Any suggestions? By the way this occurs no matter what browser I'm using.
    Is this happening on a certain set of forms or ALL forms because I've never experienced anything like that. It sounds more so like the forms are expecting the dashes.
    01-13-20 04:04 PM
    It's happening on all fillable forms. For example, today I was trying to register with the gov't of canada website and needed to enter my social insurance number. The keyboard would not allow me to enter my 9 digit number without adding a dash between every group of 3 numbers. The website does not allow those dashes and so i could not proceed with the registration. This is just the latest example. So frustrating.
    01-13-20 04:13 PM
    I called to verify the issue with the dashes, and it was confirmed by 2 different agents that I can't use dashes, just the numbers. This happens with both the physical keyboard and the virtual keyboard. Unable to delete the dashes.
    01-13-20 04:15 PM