it began yesterday. before that my Key 2 worked fine for months Evidently all android and the apps are open and working but with no home screen it is hard to get to them opening in safe mode produces the same loop results
    07-25-19 09:25 PM
    "Android is starting" is the message on the screen and it just keeps looping through it
    07-25-19 10:49 PM
    it began yesterday. before that my Key 2 worked fine for months Evidently all android and the apps are open and working but with no home screen it is hard to get to them opening in safe mode produces the same loop results
    Do you have a case? If so, take it off.
    07-25-19 11:11 PM
    Yes. I've taken it off before . I just restarted it with the case off. It goes through all the starting phase to see the Android figure and ask for my fingerprint and pass code. I give them and everything is standard except for that "Android is starting... and the looping line below it. And no home page or other app pages.
    07-26-19 02:06 AM
    Yes. I've taken it off before . I just restarted it with the case off. It goes through all the starting phase to see the Android figure and ask for my fingerprint and pass code. I give them and everything is standard except for that "Android is starting... and the looping line below it. And no home page or other app pages.
    Hit it with an autoloader then.

/blackberry-key2-f472/abx648-universalish-autoloader-1172215/

Hopefully you use the cloud for your data.
    07-26-19 09:34 AM
    Sorry, I am ignorant of processes and terminology of the past couple of years. I clicked on your link which brought me to Mega cloud backup. I removed my screen locks and tried to upload BB files. Some got there but my Contact list didn't because I couldn't figure out how to upload it once I got to it -- no place to select all or instruct to upload. But also no info on any autoloader. The second ink got me to instructions about what to do before flashing but I didn't undertand what they were saying. Is there some place where I can learn what an autoloader is/does/ and how to use it? How much autoloading can I do with my wounded Key2 and how much do I need my laptop and do I need to link the two by cable? I may have to wait until I get home to do anything.
    07-26-19 03:55 PM