I'm thinking of getting another device and want to know if the K2 LE is worth it or should I just go for another K2? I don't use the keyboard gestures or anything on the K2 that the LE lacks... I've always liked the K2 for additional ram but is it really worth it for extra ram? Do you notice the difference with 2GB more ram? Or should I just go for the LE since I've already got the K2? Thinking of going for an LE just for Verizon Support.. what are your thoughts?
    09-11-19 04:22 PM
    Until TCL/BlackBerry Ltd sort out their mess, I wouldn't buy a Key2. Who knows if we will see another update again? it's almost mid September and most of us are still on the July patch. If they break their word on Pie, I could likely live with that. But if they break their word on monthly updates, then it's game over.
    John Albert likes this.
    09-11-19 08:02 PM
    Until TCL/BlackBerry Ltd sort out their mess, I wouldn't buy a Key2. Who knows if we will see another update again? it's almost mid September and most of us are still on the July patch. If they break their word on Pie, I could likely live with that. But if they break their word on monthly updates, then it's game over.
    I'm not too conserned without updates as most all the phones I use are EOL already when I buy or close to EOL
    09-11-19 10:06 PM