I've got a K2 that needs the glass repair it's in the corner on the black part of the bezel not in the camera or screen part and everything is still functioning just cosmetic damage... I'm in the USA where would I go about getting the glass fixed? BlackBerry doesn't have a repair center in the USA to my knowledge (no repair center number) I'd like BlackBerry to repair the screen if possible not a 3rd party... I believe it should still be under warranty... Where should i take it or who can I call?
    stephenabm likes this.
    04-18-19 08:09 PM
    Warranty doesn't cover "wear and tear".

You can contact BBMo support and they should be able to help you... for a fee.
    04-19-19 08:18 AM
    Warranty doesn't cover "wear and tear".

You can contact BBMo support and they should be able to help you... for a fee.
    If I've gotta pay to fix it that's fine... I did call BlackBerry and they told me to contact the repair center but i don't see where to contact them
    04-19-19 11:31 AM
    If I've gotta pay to fix it that's fine... I did call BlackBerry and they told me to contact the repair center but i don't see where to contact them
    To be clear... you don't contact THE BlackBerry, but you contact BlackBerry Mobile.

Hotline:
    1-855-223-4034
    8:00-23:00 EST (Monday – Sunday)
    04-19-19 11:56 AM
    To be clear... you don't contact THE BlackBerry, but you contact BlackBerry Mobile.

Hotline:
    1-855-223-4034
    8:00-23:00 EST (Monday – Sunday)
    That's the number i called and they told me to contact repair center
    04-19-19 12:09 PM
    That's the number i called and they told me to contact repair center
    A few others have mentioned a name used to repair their BBMo devices... hopefully someone can point you in the right direction. But I would think a repair had to be initiated by BBMo???

You can do a search here and see if you can find it, or I'd call them back and see if someone else has the contact info.

You could order a replacement and take it to a local repair service... but then your warranty might not be any good. How long do you have left?
    04-19-19 02:43 PM
    A few others have mentioned a name used to repair their BBMo devices... hopefully someone can point you in the right direction. But I would think a repair had to be initiated by BBMo???

You can do a search here and see if you can find it, or I'd call them back and see if someone else has the contact info.

You could order a replacement and take it to a local repair service... but then your warranty might not be any good. How long do you have left?
    No idea how long left i would think july at the earliest since the K2 was released in July 2018... I bought mine used (after terrible luck with the K1/BE) but every product I've got with a warranty still is valid after change of ownership
    04-19-19 06:42 PM
    No idea how long left i would think july at the earliest since the K2 was released in July 2018... I bought mine used (after terrible luck with the K1/BE) but every product I've got with a warranty still is valid after change of ownership
    Well give them a call and see how it goes.... make sure to update us on your progress.
    04-22-19 08:25 AM
    Well give them a call and see how it goes.... make sure to update us on your progress.
    Will do... I'll call back and ask... I'm gonna get it repaired regardless because it was so cheap to buy this phone
    04-22-19 12:11 PM
    I just noticed that my Key2 now has a crack in the upper right corner. It really does not effect the function in any way, just cosmetic. Any solutions?
    07-06-19 10:26 AM
    I just noticed that my Key2 now has a crack in the upper right corner. It really does not effect the function in any way, just cosmetic. Any solutions?
    I guess you could get one of those tempered glass screen protectors that had the black contours which would hide the small crack and help prevent any other cracks from appearing.

Honestly, if it's only in the borders of the glass and hasn't affected the visibility of the display, I wouldn't bother changing it out.
    stephenabm likes this.
    07-07-19 11:51 PM
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on my cracked screen. I have thought the same but still interested in seeing my options in having the screen replaced.
    07-08-19 07:14 AM
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on my cracked screen. I have thought the same but still interested in seeing my options in having the screen replaced.
    Check eBay for replacement LCD's if it really bothers you
    stephenabm likes this.
    07-08-19 09:28 AM
    Hello everyone, I made an error in examining my Blackberry Key2 for the screen crack. I just took apart the "Seidio Case" and removed the Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector. The crack was with the screen protector only. The Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector did it's job and protected the screen perfectly. Wow! I was surprised and delighted.

Thank you everyone for your response.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-09-19 08:42 AM