I've got a k1-64gb and pixel XL, would I see similar battery life if I ran BBLauncher on pixel XL as i do on k1-64gb?
    04-25-19 10:12 AM
    Do you see similar battery life now?

If going to tough to answer, as what might have been the correct answer four months ago, could be different today with changes to both Android and the Suite of Apps. Either way I expect the HUB would have a slightly negative affect... but it really depends on your usage.
    04-25-19 11:08 AM
    I don't think launcher really has an effect on battery life.

Now if you have a ton of widgets on the home screen that could be another story.
    04-25-19 06:11 PM
    I don't think launcher really has an effect on battery life.

Now if you have a ton of widgets on the home screen that could be another story.
    Too many here have improved their battery life and performance by dropping it... even on KEYdevices.

But as I said, it's not fair to judge today's Suite of Apps, based on older versions that might have been less optimized. Which is why I suggested that the OP try it for himself.

My experience from using the HUB for a number of years... yes it at one time had a big impact on battery life and performance. But it's worth it if the features it bring are of benefit too you. Personally I gave up on it last summer as the Android Notification system works for my usage and there were too many issue what last summers version. Gave Microsoft's Suite of Apps a go, and have liked it.
    04-26-19 09:05 AM