So i tried to install google on my Passport, but when i was on the Blackberry Google ID, try to ‘Register this device’ gave me an [JAVA.IO.IOEXCEPTION] error. I can see “Registered on” and “Android GSF ID” areas are marked with yellow error icon, while in the guides they are showing other, blue icons. Looks like i have to make these avalible to avoid the error. How can i do this?
    03-13-20 05:45 AM
    Those Cobalt's tricks are obsolete now.

Download Aurora Store to get a full working GoogleplayStore client, sweet and shiny

I used Yalp store for long time, but it seems like aborted too.

But fortunately our indian fellows are maitening their app.

Hope that help.
    03-13-20 06:39 AM
    So i tried to install google on my Passport, but when i was on the Blackberry Google ID, try to ‘Register this device’ gave me an [JAVA.IO.IOEXCEPTION] error. I can see “Registered on” and “Android GSF ID” areas are marked with yellow error icon, while in the guides they are showing other, blue icons. Looks like i have to make these avalible to avoid the error. How can i do this?
    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com....kin.yalpstore/
    03-13-20 06:41 AM
    I recognize this error. However I don't remember when it shows up. 1. You may have installed the parts in the wrong order. 2. Also at some point in the process an error is showing up and you just do what you did once more and it works.
    Sorry, I can't give you more clues!
    03-13-20 06:50 AM
    Solved. I just had to install/run the store itself first. Thanks all.
    03-13-20 06:52 AM