A couple of days ago my two email accounts just quit working. One is a gmail account I've had like forever and the other is a stand alone account with a local internet provider. I deleted both and tried re-installing both accounts and neither account will reinstall now. The phone still does text and internet and phone calls just fine. And my 2nd phone which is a Samsung the two accounts never stopped working st any time
    11-14-20 12:24 PM
    A couple of days ago my two email accounts just quit working. One is a gmail account I've had like forever and the other is a stand alone account with a local internet provider. I deleted both and tried re-installing both accounts and neither account will reinstall now. The phone still does text and internet and phone calls just fine. And my 2nd phone which is a Samsung the two accounts never stopped working st any time
    Well, whatever is happening is localized to your phone only. No issues here.

Maybe try to run an autoloader and set it up from scratch again.
    11-14-20 12:26 PM
    Can you still log into both email accounts from the web? Just wanting to make sure the accounts are still active.
    11-14-20 12:50 PM
    Yes I can from my laptop and my other phone which is a Samsung J7. Really strange what is going on here
    11-14-20 04:58 PM
    Well I guess I will have to plead being a dummy on running a auto loader on the suggestion and running the 2 email setup programs from scratch. I wish I knew as much about bb's as alot of you guys do on the forums but I'm afraid I dont
    11-14-20 05:01 PM
    Well I guess I will have to plead being a dummy on running a auto loader on the suggestion and running the 2 email setup programs from scratch. I wish I knew as much about bb's as alot of you guys do on the forums but I'm afraid I dont
    It's actually pretty easy.

Download and unzip the autoloader to your PC (it is for the Z30 and Classic):

https://mega.nz/file/tVgyjDYS#ojnru-...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Plug in your phone, and then run the autoloader. It's as easy as that.

Your phone will be wiped in the process - like a factory reset, but better.
    11-14-20 05:03 PM
    Yes I did and they both still work with a different phone or my laptop
    11-14-20 05:46 PM
    So I will lose all the data on my phone when I do that. And I should backup everything on my phone before I do that so I can put it back after I run the auto loader correct ?
    11-14-20 05:49 PM
    So I will lose all the data on my phone when I do that. And I should backup everything on my phone before I do that so I can put it back after I run the auto loader correct ?
    Like you im an autoloader virgin,but before I would do any kind of update on my phone I would back it up,any photos,videos,music ive always placed on a memory card,but anything else,try and make sure you've backed it up on a computer..

Posted via CB10
    11-14-20 06:02 PM
    Thanks will do
    11-14-20 06:56 PM