I have noticed that a few months ago I started to have serious issues receiving and sending SMS. Only solution is to restart the phone periodically, "just in case" as it is not possible to identify whether the phone is still capable to receive SMS or not (except when angry friends call you to ask why you have not answered in two days...).
    At the same time, I realized the Key1 one tended to lose the signal quite often, leading to a huge number of missed calls (because the phone was off the grid when people tried to call probably). I do not know if the two issues are linked to a bad software update but if anybody has some leads as to solve these issues that would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    08-30-19 08:02 AM
    I have noticed that a few months ago I started to have serious issues receiving and sending SMS. Only solution is to restart the phone periodically, "just in case" as it is not possible to identify whether the phone is still capable to receive SMS or not (except when angry friends call you to ask why you have not answered in two days...).
    At the same time, I realized the Key1 one tended to lose the signal quite often, leading to a huge number of missed calls (because the phone was off the grid when people tried to call probably). I do not know if the two issues are linked to a bad software update but if anybody has some leads as to solve these issues that would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I'm thinking you might want to start with your carrier. Explain to them the problems you're having. The reregister/reprovision the phone (whatever they call it) remotely. Maybe it could just be a bad SIM card and having that replaced might be the solution.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks.
    I'm thinking you might want to start with your carrier. Explain to them the problems you're having. The reregister/reprovision the phone (whatever they call it) remotely. Maybe it could just be a bad SIM card and having that replaced might be the solution.

Hope this helps.
    Alberto Laffi likes this.
    08-30-19 08:51 AM
    Hi All,
    I have the same issue, and for now I solved it using another sms app called messaging+L, it could be caused by any settings to fix?
    thx a lot & BR
    Alberto
    09-05-19 11:54 AM
    Hi All,
    I have the same issue, and for now I solved it using another sms app called messaging+L, it could be caused by any settings to fix?
    thx a lot & BR
    Alberto
    Same answer like above. Contact your carrier and make sure there isn’t a bigger problem happening. It’s their job to fix. It’s what you pay for.
    09-05-19 09:18 PM