I was a huge blackberry fan years ago, however the lack of apps forced me to iOS. Now I'm excited to hear about key one but I know switching would be very difficult since I'm so invested (music,movies,photos,I cloud, iPads etc. ) in apple and never liked android. Is it worth it ? I really do miss that blackberry keyboard.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-14-17 08:32 AM
    Only you will be able to make this decision.... as it comes down to how much YOU want the keyboard, and how invested YOU are in the iOS ecosystem. In your normal usage, how often do you need a keyboard?

If you send dozens of messages a day via text, an IM or Email... it might be work having that keyboard. If you don't.....
    03-14-17 08:59 AM
    Why would you lose the movies music photos etc? Your iPad will still work perfectly fine, you can find the same apps usually on android. If anything android will open up a world of new devices for you since, unlike ios, you don't need to buy "Apple made" products to get it working.

Feel free to ask about specific apps here I'm sure people will chime in
    03-14-17 02:07 PM
    I was heavily into the IOS world. Once moved to BlackBerry I just dedicated my IPAD to all the IOS essential apps (mostly entertainment related) and the BlackBerry phones are used for work (mostly type based messaging, pics, videos and browsing). The actual core work still has be done on a Mac desktop, too processor intensive and no mobile gadget can do it yet.
    Felt good to loosen the apple grip a little bit.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    03-14-17 02:17 PM