im getting an blackberry q10 and i want to remove my sim card from my iphone 7 and use it. Can this be done or do i need a new sim card for the blackberry?
    01-05-17 09:40 AM
    You would need an adapter as the Q10 uses a Micro and most new phones use Nano sized cards.

But the best solution is just to get a new SIM Card.... as your carry if there is a charge.
    01-05-17 09:50 AM
    I agree that the adapter would be needed if you need to interchange the same SIM between the two devices.

DDD ... I don't understand your recommendation. Can you explain why the best solution is to get a new SIM card. Not sure what "as your carry if there is a charge" means.

... But the best solution is just to get a new SIM Card.... as your carry if there is a charge.
    01-05-17 10:20 AM
    I agree that the adapter would be needed if you need to interchange the same SIM between the two devices.

DDD ... I don't understand your recommendation. Can you explain why the best solution is to get a new SIM card. Not sure what "as your carry if there is a charge" means.
    I think he means to just buy another SIM card (micro) instead of worrying about adapters, especially if your carrier doesn't charge for the extra SIM card.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry® black! What?
    01-05-17 10:28 AM
    I think he meant "ask your carrier". Some will swap out SIM cards for free. Some may want to charge you.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 10:29 AM
    Sorry your carrier or service provider....see if they charge for replacing your SIM card.
    01-05-17 10:44 AM