This is my first post on CB. Whats up everybody? I have a BB9930 and have had the kindle app for some time. I recently had to restore everything from a previous backup (first backup I ever did after having it for 5 years, thank God I did that!) and everything is fine but a few of my Kindle books say Invalid Book and that I need to remove and reinstall those books. I'm not familiar with manually removing/installing things. Has anyone experienced this and can give me some much appreciated help? Thanks.
    01-07-18 07:01 PM
    This is my first post on CB. Whats up everybody? I have a BB9930 and have had the kindle app for some time. I recently had to restore everything from a previous backup (first backup I ever did after having it for 5 years, thank God I did that!) and everything is fine but a few of my Kindle books say Invalid Book and that I need to remove and reinstall those books. I'm not familiar with manually removing/installing things. Has anyone experienced this and can give me some much appreciated help? Thanks.
    Welcome to CB.
    01-07-18 07:42 PM