Blackberry 10.3

Is there a feature that can disable the "call application" from interrupting texting when calls are connecting and disconnected?

Often times I find my self multitasking with call and texts. I would like to know if anyone knows that knows how to disable this feature (or if there is a feature at all)? If there is no such feature, maybe Kevin can put the good word in for us to have it changed in the new update.

It happens when I am on speaker phone and connected to bluetooth.

PS- I can't be the only one that is driven crazy by this am I?
    05-17-15 03:48 PM
    Could you further describe what you're talking about? How can you be "interrupting texting when calls are connecting or disconnecting"? You just made a call.....so how can you be in the middle of texting?
    05-17-15 03:56 PM
    I have same. I am in the text mode with someone. The phone rings. And the text screen disappears. And the call screen comes up. U get frustrated with this also.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 06:32 PM
    Yeah don't think so. It would be interesting though

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 06:43 PM
    Umm.. that makes sense. So you can pick up the call? And then so you can see that someone hung up?

It's working as it should.

Work Wide and Prosper
    05-17-15 06:57 PM
    When I place a call, and swipe up out of my calls and start texting someone, the "call application" pops back up when it connects. This also occurs when someone disconnects in the middle of me texting.

The reason this is frustrating is because I text and talk simultaneously all the time.
    I mean, we know that the call connected or disconnected without being dragged from our current application.
    At least this should be a feature that can be disabled, Blackberry could just add an interactive notification at the top of the screen when the call disconnects.... or at least take me back to the screen that I was working on. ...
    05-18-15 12:05 AM