Internet on my Z10 has got slower and slower to load but now it's just hanging on the first stage of loading some website I last tried days ago. The screen is blank and the little blue line just pulses away at bottom right not progressing across the screen as it used to do as the site loaded.
    I've tried switching it on and off again. I've tried going on via a couple of web apps (the BBC and the Met Office over here in the UK). No dice.

None of the usual buttons work so I can't seem to reach the registry to delete things as I would on a laptop or a PC.

Any ideas?
    06-13-18 09:51 AM
    Reload the OS with an Autoloader - start fresh, would be my suggestion.

Did yo go into the browser and clear the cache?
    06-14-18 07:46 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions but I wouldn't know where to get a Reloader and from what I understand of the OS doesn't a reload amount to a factory reset which would mean I would lose all my data?

I couldn't get into the browser (I referred to that in my initial post) but having left the device alone for a couple of days I've returned to it to find it's somehow freed itself up and deleted the enormous cache itself. However when I entered a new search term it seemed to go into a hectic cycle of constantly reloading the titles of the websites for that search term! I tried private browsing and that seemed to calm things down. Maybe I really should be retiring it. It's beginning to really show its age.
    06-15-18 04:39 PM