Is there any way tht I can install both Google playservice and Google account manager both. Because when I install Google playservice,...google account manager won't get installed and viceversa....
    03-16-17 10:54 AM
    Do a search for Cobalts playstore (or something to that effect). He is the ultimate authority on getting Android to work on BB10. You have to understand though that whatever Google Play Services (GPS) you can install on BB10 are a modified version and not the actual GPS. It will get a lot more apps that require GPS to work however, it will not get all of them (mainly any of the actual Google branded apps). Also, the BB10 Android Runtime (ART) is limited to 4.2 I believe. So again, any app that requires a higher version of Android, which to be honest is becoming more and more every day, will not run either. I believe that Cobalt has managed to find a way to trick some apps into thinking that you're running 4.3 or 4.4 but again, this doesn't work for all apps.

Like I said at the beginning, do a search for Cobalts playstore and he will have step by step instructions on how to install it.

Hope this helps.
    Do a search for Cobalts playstore (or something to that effect). He is the ultimate authority on getting Android to work on BB10. You have to understand though that whatever Google Play Services (GPS) you can install on BB10 are a modified version and not the actual GPS. It will get a lot more apps that require GPS to work however, it will not get all of them (mainly any of the actual Google branded apps). Also, the BB10 Android Runtime (ART) is limited to 4.2 I believe. So again, any app that requires a higher version of Android, which to be honest is becoming more and more every day, will not run either. I believe that Cobalt has managed to find a way to trick some apps into thinking that you're running 4.3 or 4.4 but again, this doesn't work for all apps.

Like I said at the beginning, do a search for Cobalts playstore and he will have step by step instructions on how to install it.

Hope this helps.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-16-17 11:14 AM