I've seen these days some leaks on the CB site and I don't know what to do. Is it ok to load them with sakesi or is it better to wait for some official update ? Thanx !

Posted via Q10
    03-16-15 02:29 PM
    I've seen these days some leaks on the CB site and I don't know what to do. Is it ok to load them with sakesi or is it better to wait for some official update ? Thanx !

Posted via Q10
    It is ok to load them, waiting for official is quite useless. You will wait forever. Go ahead and enjoy
    03-16-15 02:32 PM
    It is ok to load them, waiting for official is quite useless. You will wait forever. Go ahead and enjoy
    Thanx !

Posted via Q10
    03-16-15 02:36 PM
    I've seen these days some leaks on the CB site and I don't know what to do. Is it ok to load them with sakesi or is it better to wait for some official update ? Posted via Q10
    Installing the latest OS is part of the real wonder of owning a BlackBerry phone. There are some small risks to be sure to follow the directions to make the installation smooth. And read a bit before taking the leap to be sure there are no major deficiencies. Or jump right in and be one of the first to report if you find issues. All is good.
    03-16-15 03:55 PM