Hi all,

Picked up my shiny new passport from selfridges yesterday. Only went in to have a look as i thought size would be a concern. However walked out with buying one as its just so awesome. That screen!
    I really dont understand the reviews, where they say they cant hold the phone comfortably. Within 10mins i mastered the keyboard and my fav holding position. Guess they are apple fanboys.
    Its a very pleasurable experience to hold, use and feels very well made. I really do love it, that's coming from a person that was going to buy the new note 4 galaxy.

Anyhu was sad to see that they did not stock any cases or screen protectors. I also can not find ANY stockists here with them either, even shop blackberry.

Does anyone know when we will be able to get our hands on some accessories as i hate to use it naked!

Dont know if im the only one but i really would like to see the old blackberry pouches that you slide your phone in and out of. Quite disappointing they are not going to make that Prefer them to hard shells etc

P.s live in the UK.
    09-25-14 06:50 AM
    Judging from comments in the forums, most members are seeing just the OEM hard shells when picking up their Passports. (That's what I grabbed, for a temporary measure.)

I'll be getting one of these when they're available: BlackBerry Leather Flip Case (Tan) for Passport | BlackBerry Cases
    09-26-14 10:15 AM