BB9370 Curve has no tool to allow me to enter information on my incoming mail server. My ISP (Bell Canada) has upgraded its mail service from a pop server to IMAP. As a result of this change I can no longer receive mail on my BB9370. Bell says its a BB problem. BB says its a Bell problem. Actually, it's my problem because I'm no longer getting mail. Neither Bell nor BB appear to be concerned about solving the problem. I expect I'm not alone. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution?
    08-19-16 03:20 PM
    Bell is changing its email servers from hotmail to their own servers. You need to delete the account and re-add it. You will lose all emails on your Blackberry associated with that account. When you add the new email account do the following as the automatic settings that Blackberry has in it's system don't work. When it asks for your email address put in the following: 123@321.co.uk and your regular password for your account. It will take a little bit but eventually it will come back and allow you to configure your account manually. change the email address to your bell address and then under server settings use pophm.sympatico.ca. If none of this works ask to escalate to level 2 support. My wife has 2 bell accounts and one worked perfectly using this method and the other required intervention from Bell but eventually it was fixed.
    08-19-16 03:31 PM
    hi, i guess this my first and last post on this forum. same story, since i cant receive bell email on my 9000, i have to give up and buy something else, yes, was calling bb support, no wonder why company is down telling me i need to buy tech support because my phone out of warranty. i didnt give up because youtube not working and internet acces is sh.t, but i need to send and receive emails. good luck blackberry
    08-19-16 11:28 PM