I cannot seem to save images from online that I press and hold. The option comes up to save, save as and share. I've formatted my SD card several times. It also won't save to the device either.

I've restarted from complete shut down. Removed and reinstalled the SD card and up to date with the OS. This is quite perplexing. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 03:59 PM
    BTW the camera and video save with no issues. I've even tried saving to a different folder to no avail.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:03 PM
    What if you try to save them in on your device storage?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:03 PM
    What if you try to save them in on your device storage?

Posted via CB10
    I've tried that but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:05 PM
    I've tried that but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    I never seen this.. if it doesn't work, you should make a screenshot of the picture

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:12 PM
    That's definitely a fair workaround but I'm still trying to figure this out. I'll post back if I do.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:22 PM
    I have found, depending on how many files are on your device or SD card, that it can take a while to load said files and then allow option to save. I have over 15,000 pics stored on my SD card and if say I want to save a wallpaper from Crackberry, it will take a few seconds to op en the folder, say "Wallpapers", once this folder is open it can take up to a minute to allow it to be saved. Almost like the device freezes for a minute or so. Once you get to this point, just wait a minute or two and it will allow you to save. Give this a go.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    akm914 likes this.
    07-26-15 05:06 PM
    I have found, depending on how many files are on your device or SD card, that it can take a while to load said files and then allow option to save. I have over 15,000 pics stored on my SD card and if say I want to save a wallpaper from Crackberry, it will take a few seconds to op en the folder, say "Wallpapers", once this folder is open it can take up to a minute to allow it to be saved. Almost like the device freezes for a minute or so. Once you get to this point, just wait a minute or two and it will allow you to save. Give this a go.

The thing is, this also happens on the device and not just the SD card. It simply will not save to the device even with the SD card removed. I tried your advice and waited a full two minutes but no luck. I restarted several times. I really do not want to have to lose all my settings/info and reinstall the OS.
    07-26-15 06:57 PM
    Is there a way to backup my entire device, reinstall the OS and reinstall the backup?

EDIT:
    Figured it out. Will be back with results.
    Last edited by 13Blackcoins; 07-26-15 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Update
    07-26-15 07:05 PM
    OK, after backing up and reinstalling the OS the problem seems to have been fixed. I can now save photos to both my device and sd card. But, for some reason I cannot save pics from crackberry.com. Thanks for everyone's help.
    07-26-15 09:02 PM
    OK, after backing up and reinstalling the OS the problem seems to have been fixed. I can now save photos to both my device and sd card. But, for some reason I cannot save pics from crackberry.com. Thanks for everyone's help.
    Sorry my advice didn't help but glad you got it sorted to some extent.

07-27-15 12:18 AM