Can anyone tell me what the cheapest 4G B&B handset would be please? For me, it's B&B or nothing! Thanks in advance
    04-14-21 04:17 AM
    Can anyone tell me what the cheapest 4G B&B handset would be please? For me, it's B&B or nothing! Thanks in advance
    There may be none that will be compatible with the new VoLTE requirements.

Better to go with a modern device.
    04-14-21 07:26 AM
    Market?
    Carrier?
    Do you need a PKB?

BlackBerry stopped making phones over four years ago, and for some that ended BB devices. There are a few devices that TCL put out with a BB sticker and some BB know how. But they two have left the building, hasn't been a new phone with a BlackBerry sticker in almost three years.

Onward Mobilty is planning a device with some BlackBerry branding on it.... designed by a 3rd party and even software by another 3rd party. So BlackBerry in name only. But that's coming later in the year.... maybe.

If you don't mind old, hard to find and overpriced - KEYone, KEY2 or KEY2 LE are your best options. But unlike with your BBOS device, Android is a high target and using an out of date Android carries much more risk.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-14-21 08:06 AM
    "B&B"?

"Black & Berry"?

Sorry. Just having a little fun. I have nothing serious to add beyond what's been said above.
    04-15-21 09:50 PM
    Key 2 LE is most likely to be your best option. You are not used to the capacitive keyboard of the key one or Key 2, and it keeps you security patched for a little while longer. I used Wondershare to switch from my Passport to the Key 2. Make a backup .kbb file, and it will import just about everything for you.
    04-16-21 10:35 PM
    Key 2 LE is most likely to be your best option. You are not used to the capacitive keyboard of the key one or Key 2, and it keeps you security patched for a little while longer. I used Wondershare to switch from my Passport to the Key 2. Make a backup .kbb file, and it will import just about everything for you.
    Isn't the Key2 ahead in terms of security patches at this point?
    04-17-21 07:40 AM
    "B&B"?

"Black & Berry"?

Sorry. Just having a little fun. I have nothing serious to add beyond what's been said above.
    Why am I mental imaging Gin & Juice and Snoop Dog all of a sudden.
    04-17-21 07:54 AM