Does anyone have a place to find a selection of Key 2s and Key 2 LEs in US? Best Buy is not longer selling much and Amazon seems all but depleted?
    07-01-19 09:09 AM
    The only BlackBerry devices variants that are officially available now in the US:

1- Key2 Black on Amazon.
    2- Key2 LE Atomic on BestBuy.

Key2 Silver, Key2 Red, Key2 LE Slate, and Key2 LE Champagne have discontinued on Amazon and BestBuy USA.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-01-19 09:25 AM
    You had about a two week window for the KEY2 RED....

You can hope for another batch to be made, but I think that's a long shot at this point.

Ebay is your best chance at this point... just watch out for the international versions.
    07-01-19 09:32 AM
    That is all too bad. My Key One is starting to feel old. However the limited selection of Key2s is not very exciting. Fingers crossed a new phone comes out sooner than later. Why else not restock suppliers (especially Amazon).
    the_boon likes this.
    07-01-19 03:48 PM
    That is all too bad. My Key One is starting to feel old. However the limited selection of Key2s is not very exciting. Fingers crossed a new phone comes out sooner than later. Why else not restock suppliers (especially Amazon).
    I'd be shocked if we see something by the end of the year at this point....

Why not restock suppliers... because devices aren't selling fast enough. And they have limited operating capital that they can't tie up in slow moving inventory.
    07-02-19 10:04 AM
    I'd be shocked if we see something by the end of the year at this point....

Why not restock suppliers... because devices aren't selling fast enough. And they have limited operating capital that they can't tie up in slow moving inventory.
    I don't know how many units of the Red KEY2 were in that Amazon batch but I don't find two weeks till stock out "slow-moving".
    Again, it's probably important to know how many units were there lol
    07-02-19 11:59 AM
    I don't know how many units of the Red KEY2 were in that Amazon batch but I don't find two weeks till stock out "slow-moving".
    I'm sure BBMO has the sales data and has it locked down tight.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-19 06:54 PM
    and has it locked down tight.
    Tighter than the KEY2's spacebar ?

Sorry I had to
    07-02-19 08:20 PM
    If it's profitable... we'll see it again.
    07-03-19 07:17 AM
    Im still waiting on my BBF100-6 that I ordered from PDA Plaza. It's been two months!!! They say that TCL will provide inventory updates "soon" .

The race is on between the Red KEY2 and the KEYThree!
    07-03-19 08:15 AM
    Im still waiting on my BBF100-6 that I ordered from PDA Plaza. It's been two months!!! They say that TCL will provide inventory updates "soon" .

Well at least they didn't cancel your order... like Amazon did with a number of RED KEY2 buyers. But after two months....
    07-03-19 08:18 AM

You're so close you can visualize the device in your hands.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-19 08:20 AM
    You're so close you can visualize the device in your hands.

Posted via CB10
    I can't visualize anything at the moment as I am just now emerging from my Raptors hangover.
    07-03-19 08:25 AM
    Im still waiting on my BBF100-6 that I ordered from PDA Plaza. It's been two months!!! They say that TCL will provide inventory updates "soon"
    If they charged your card for it it would be a good idea to cancel and get a refund.
    07-03-19 08:33 AM
    If it's profitable... we'll see it again.
    Agreed. I am of the opinion that 2019 is sort of a market testing year for TCL. Looks like the Motion did not cross the profit threshold, so no more vkb. Should the K3 be more like the K2 or the LE ... or will selling to two different price points be the answer? Are special editions worth the effort? If so a K3 Red Edition will be in the future.
    07-03-19 08:46 AM
    Agreed. I am of the opinion that 2019 is sort of a market testing year for TCL. Looks like the Motion did not cross the profit threshold, so no more vkb. Should the K3 be more like the K2 or the LE ... or will selling to two different price points be the answer? Are special editions worth the effort? If so a K3 Red Edition will be in the future.
    If I had to take a guess, I'd say just a single device like KEYone at the KEYone price point of mid $500's.

They'll go as safe as possible
    07-03-19 09:19 AM