So my Mother in Law went in to an Att Corp Store to buy a BlackBerry Priv and Att told her it wasn't a good idea because the BlackBerry Priv has a problem with locking people out of the phone and BlackBerry doesn't know how to fix the problem yet. I told her it wasn't true so she's taking her Samsung back and getting the BlackBerry Priv. It really bothers me that att would lie about the BlackBerry Priv, there's no telling how many people they've talk out of getting the BlackBerry Priv. Screw you Att!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    Last edited by hoytbowhunter; 07-02-16 at 06:36 PM.
    07-02-16 05:58 PM
    I hate to hear stories like this and I would recommend that you let the store manager know when salespeople are giving misinformation out to their clients about a product.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-02-16 07:10 PM
    I hate to hear stories like this and I would recommend that you let the store manager know when salespeople are giving misinformation out to their clients about a product.
    I'm calling them tomorrow, it really upsets me to. I wish Chen would tell Att to #*+# off and just sell BlackBerry online, We don't need people like that selling the phone because their only killing business.

07-02-16 09:57 PM
    Although it's sad that a Customer Rep was "misinformed" about this issue, it's no reason to ditch ATT. I've been with ATT, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile and I'm staying with ATT. I'm a small business owner and their Small Business account for my company is the best I have encountered, as in my customer service and my general overall coverage when traveling. Yes, other companies are decent, but ATT is for me the best.

Yes, the situation is terrible and only harms BlackBerry further, but what you describe is human error, not corporate direction. In fact, I called my ATT Rep the other day and she recommended a Priv to me as she knows I like BlackBerry. I told her I'm happy with my Passport, but it was nice she recommended the Priv.
    Last edited by BBerryPowerUser; 07-05-16 at 09:12 PM.
    07-02-16 10:07 PM
    Although it's sad that a Customer Rep was "misinformed" about this issue, it's no reason to ditch ATT. I've been with ATT, Sprint, Verizon and ATT and I'm staying with ATT. I'm a small business owner and their Small Business account for my company is the best I have encountered, as in my customer service.

Yes, the situation is terrible and only harms BlackBerry further, but what you describe is human error, not corporate direction. In fact, I called my ATT Rep the other day and she recommended a Priv to me as she knows I like BlackBerry. I told her I'm happy with my Passport, but it was nice she recommended the Priv.
    Maybe here in Oklahoma we just have a bunch of idiots working here at our stores. I don't mean to be rude and call people idiots but I'm still really aggregated about the situation! If it wasn't for BlackBerry when BlackBerry first came along att would still be broke, BlackBerry made att who they are today and they wanna hire idiots who don't even know anything about BlackBerry! Cause if they really did they would be using a BlackBerry

07-02-16 11:21 PM
    Although it's sad that a Customer Rep was "misinformed" about this issue, it's no reason to ditch ATT. I've been with ATT, Sprint, Verizon and ATT and I'm staying with ATT. I'm a small business owner and their Small Business account for my company is the best I have encountered, as in my customer service.

Maybe you need to inform you att store about what's going on around other stores, maybe they will pass it along. I know me telling the isn't going to get anywhere because their not going to call their boss and say I complained about their service lol. If you would do that it would be awesome. #Blackerry4Life Buddy.

07-02-16 11:23 PM
    Maybe you need to inform you att store about what's going on around other stores, maybe they will pass it along. I know me telling the isn't going to get anywhere because their not going to call their boss and say I complained about their service lol. If you would do that it would be awesome. #Blackerry4Life Buddy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    I can do better than that. My ATT Rep (Small Business Premier Account) is in one of their corporate centers, not in the field in a store, so she has more power to reach out and effect change. I'll talk to her this week and let her know what's going on in the field. I'm sure she;ll pass it along to people that can make a difference.

As I said, no reason to bash ATT for bad representation in some stores. On a corporate level, they still push BlackBerry believe me. My Rep is dying to sell me a PRIV. I'm staying with my 9900 on one line and my Passport on the other for now. I'll probably buy a DroidBerry next year. By then they'll probably have something even more awesome than the Priv.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-04-16 08:36 PM
    Awesome thanks Man
    07-05-16 03:28 PM
    Next month the new BlackBerry is coming out, I can't wait
    07-05-16 03:29 PM