I have a passport already, but i want to get another one on white, I have found some in amazon, I am interested in the software upgrades (I think I did 3 or 4) and the files to download android apps.
    11-15-19 10:12 AM
    You should be able to update it to the most currently available software. If not via OTA then an autoloader may be used. Autoloaders should still work with no issue even after the EOL date of Dec 31.
    11-15-19 10:24 AM
    I have a passport already, but i want to get another one on white, I have found some in amazon, I am interested in the software upgrades (I think I did 3 or 4) and the files to download android apps.
    In addition to the available latest OS autoloader, you can also install Yalp to access Android apps from Play Store (the ones that will work on BB10 anyway).
    11-15-19 10:28 AM
    Yes, you can update the Passport with the latest (and possibly last) os with this autoloader: https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Steps are:

1. Download to a PC the above autoloader
    2. Unzip the autoloader
    3. Plug your Passport into the PC (close any programs that are on your PC including BB Link if you have it)
    4. Run the autoloader - it will take about 15 minutes to complete, then the device will reboot (takes awhile, be patient), it will wipe everything clean, install the latest OS and be ready for you to enter your BBID and password.

The process is VERY easy and can be repeated if problems occur.
    11-15-19 10:34 AM