Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi all,

I previously set up my iCloud calendar quite easily (didn't even have to , but it wasn't syncing my new category, so I deleted it. Well now it won't get past set up again!
    I have spent all day searching for the settings, and trying, what seems like, everything!

I have selected an app generated password and used that.
    Server: caldav.icloud.com
    Port: 443 (that's what automatically came up)
    Security: SSL/TLS

I have tried each of the security options, which of course changed the port.
    I've looked into the extended server options (pxx.caldav.icloud.com etc etc), is that all even necessary?

I would like to keep my iCloud calendar if possible, as I am a shift worker and some of my family members check my schedule.
    It's possible I am exhausted after coming off shift and not really thinking straight.

Hope someone can help!
    Thanks!
    07-13-19 06:09 AM
    Curious, do you swap devices and OS' often?

If so, I'd recommend moving all data to either Gmail/Google or Outlook.com. That way, no matter the device/OS you use, you'd always have your data.

I did this quite some years back...
    07-13-19 09:37 AM
    Apple made a server change that broke iCloud calendars in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar. We have a fix for the iCloud issue in BlackBerry Hub+ Services 2.1906.0.56587, which is currently in beta. If beta testing goes well, this version should reach production users in a week or so.

If you wish, you can join the beta program at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...infrastructure
    Last edited by LiamQ; 07-30-19 at 08:04 PM.
    07-29-19 04:41 PM
    Apple made a server change that broke iCloud calendars in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar. We have a fix for the iCloud issue in BlackBerry Hub+ Services 2.1906.0.56587, which is currently in beta. If beta testing goes well, this version should reach production users in a week or so.
    Hi LiamQ - Thank you very much for your very helpful post. That was successful for me once I updated BlackBerry Hub+ Services.

I know the fault lies with Apple, but each time they do a server change I lose some functionality either in iCloud mails or iCloud calendars. Although I am off iCloud, family members who I share calendars and groups with are tied to Apple's ecosystem.

Many thanks, TVP
    09-18-19 12:05 PM