I have a new Blackberry Leap. On my old Samsung, I was able to create an ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact that could be accessed even if the phone was locked. Does Leap have this capability? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the device and google has not helped. Help!
    09-12-15 06:08 PM
    I have a new Blackberry Leap. On my old Samsung, I was able to create an ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact that could be accessed even if the phone was locked. Does Leap have this capability? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the device and google has not helped. Help!
    Try this: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../2281/?lang=en

The only problem with this App (or with the Operating System?) is that if the phone is Locked I don't see how anybody can access the emergency medical data stored in it.... However, it is useful if you can't speak and want to give your details to someone (eg when in, or recovering from, anaphylactic shock)
    09-12-15 08:22 PM
    You can also set a lock screen message and include a contact number there. Go to Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Lock Screen and then type your message in the two lines at the bottom of the page. Whatever you put there will appear on the lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:33 PM
    You can also set a lock screen message and include a contact number there. Go to Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Lock Screen and then type your message in the two lines at the bottom of the page. Whatever you put there will appear on the lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    I do by that way and done. I like leap
    09-12-15 08:55 PM