I want to buy a Blackberry Classic. I found a quite good phone on internet. A person wants to sell it but the problem is that he didn't guarantee anything. He is selling the phone in a quite low price. He paid for mobile £250 (and he showed the receipt) and now he is selling the phone with £150. He said that the warranty expires in 8 month which is quite a lot time. Should i take a risk and buy it ? Or better i choose safe method?
    06-21-17 03:46 PM
    What does he have to guarantee more then the fact that he has a receipt if the phone works and it suits your needs I can't see a problem here.
    06-21-17 05:21 PM
    I want to buy a Blackberry Classic. I found a quite good phone on internet. A person wants to sell it but the problem is that he didn't guarantee anything. He is selling the phone in a quite low price. He paid for mobile £250 (and he showed the receipt) and now he is selling the phone with £150. He said that the warranty expires in 8 month which is quite a lot time. Should i take a risk and buy it ? Or better i choose safe method?
    If you do decide to get it, make sure he has disabled Blackberry Protect from both the phone and the website. Be aware that the app situation on BB10 is very limited and getting worse day by day. The Classic is a good device for basic communication as in texting/email/calling but above those functions there are limits.
    06-21-17 05:37 PM
    You can pick up a brand new one for just a bit more money. That is, if you can find one. And yes, checking BlackBerry Protect would be smart.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 05:47 PM
    Do not buy it without a guarantee. There is zero way for you to return it or get your money back if you buy it.

Is it from ebay or a similar website? Only buy if the seller will guarantee that everything works, or it is not worth the money.
    06-22-17 10:43 AM
    Can find it at Amazon just $159 factory unlocked

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    06-22-17 08:15 PM