I'm just a regular user (not business) but I had the curve...it got wet..I now have the Bold on its last legs. My basic question is WHY can't the raised keyboard be put on other devices (Ryan Seacrest got sued)...we ALL love that keyboard. So if it's a proprietary thing...why can't someone create a suitable Bberry with apps etc??
    Seems like it would make gobs of money since so many of us write at length and hate poking around on that flat surface....maybe you could let me know....
    Thanks, coco
    01-25-17 09:00 PM
    Last I checked, it was still legal so, You want it, I don't think anyone will stop you. But, that could change next week, depending on our Fearless leader's mood.
    As for the "WHY," unless you're going for an iPhone ( in which case, you're in the wrong thread) Why would you want the keyboard put on anything BUT a Blackberry?
    Not only do you get a "quality" made device but you also get an Android OS with all the extra touches that are uniquely Blackberry.

Other than that, I guess it's all about choices. and that always turns into a battle of whose opinion matters more than someones elses!
    For example,"we ALL love the keyboard" is just your opinion and "so many of us write at length and hate poking around on that flat surface is again your opinion and begs for trouble unless you actually have the documents that you used when you went door to door to back up "so many."

By the way, define "regular."
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-25-17 at 10:23 PM.
    01-25-17 10:12 PM
    lest grap it fastly... if it's available. and get it much more your money bank

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 11:13 PM
    lest grap it fastly... if it's available. and get it much more your money bank

Posted via CB10
    Please don't take offence. you are becoming a new and most welcome addition to our family. And I believe what you have to contribute has value.
    Perhaps you might consider installing a translator on your Passport or communicating on a browser such as Chrome that has a build in translator.

I for one would like to better understand what you are saying.
    On the other hand, you may be related to the "sad old man" who purposely communicates as you do now in which case..... Never Mind!!
    02-05-17 01:16 AM