I have a BlackBerry z10 with os 10.2.1.3442.I have downloaded and installed snap but some android games like fifa 15 come up with an error download has failed because the resources could not be found.while some other games say unfortunately this game has stopped working. Help plzz!?I have also heard about BlackBerry runtime for Android that with this android apps work.they say it's available on BlackBerry World though I couldn't find it.What I gather is that it is a problem of location.i have also seen people say you have to Erase your phone to factory,but I have data that I have to keep.So please help me out.I need to run android games.
    12-15-14 12:23 PM
    I have a BlackBerry z10 with os 10.2.1.3442.I have downloaded and installed snap but some android games like fifa 15 come up with an error download has failed because the resources could not be found.while some other games say unfortunately this game has stopped working. Help plzz!?I have also heard about BlackBerry runtime for Android that with this android apps work.they say it's available on BlackBerry World though I couldn't find it.What I gather is that it is a problem of location.i have also seen people say you have to Erase your phone to factory,but I have data that I have to keep.So please help me out.I need to run android games.
    The runtime is already in your OS
    If they don't work, it's because it's not supported. Currently obb dependent games won't work natively, though there are a few workarounds
    It's rather sad if you NEED games to live. I would visit a therapist if that were the case
    Newer OSes such as 10.3.x may support more apps, but again, obb dependent games still won't work
    12-15-14 12:27 PM
    You can download Fifa from Aptoide. It will download the OBB files too. Search for OBB in CrackBerry Forum to know more about this

Posted with my awesome  Z10
    12-15-14 02:16 PM