Iput in my pin # and lost all contacts and appointments that werent saved to my sim card. Can i recover this information?
    07-14-15 03:20 PM
    SIM Card only holds some Contacts.... IF YOU SAVED THEM THERE, it's not the default location.

I don't know what you put in you pin # means.

Is this a new device or a replacement and you only have your original SIM Card? Did you never use LINK or a 3rd Party program to backup your data? Does your email service not "sync" you contacts, and calendar?
    07-14-15 03:35 PM
    Iput in my pin # and lost all contacts and appointments that werent saved to my sim card. Can i recover this information?
    If it was synced to an online email account, sure. If it was only using local contact list and calender, then you would need to restore your backup. You do have a backup right?

If neither of those are possible, you have the ability to start over again and hopefully this time use other options other than using the device solely.
    07-14-15 03:37 PM