On enquiry I was told that there needs to be some software installed into the phone to activate the touch screen digitizer.. But i am not aware of the software to be installed into the phone.. kindly help me on the same.

And also how could i install a software into the phone when the touch itself is not functioning?

please Help!
    04-22-16 11:13 AM
    if you install only the screen ,most likely you didn't do it right ,if you replace the whole assembly you might have a bad mother board
    04-22-16 11:32 AM
    i have replaced it form a technician but it did not work i was told that it would work only if a particular software is installed into the phone but he did not know which software to install. is there any driver or something to activate the touch pad??
    04-22-16 12:27 PM
    Unless he didn't install the right digitizer, the drivers are part of BB10. I guess you could try reinstalling BB10....

Could be....
    1) It was installed incorrectly
    2) If was a defective part that was sent.
    3) More than the digitizer had been damaged.

Really need a "shop" that is experienced with these phones and has some parts to swap around to determine what is really the issue.
    04-22-16 12:40 PM
    but how do i install it the when the phone is not functioning due to the unresponsive touch?
    04-22-16 03:07 PM
    I suspect device was not repaired correctly but you can try connecting device to BBLink on your PC.

Try to power on device and see if Link recognizes it at all.
    You can also try an autoloader, but the repair shop, if competent, should be able to install any required software.
    I would still wager it's a failed repair.

Sine stercore tauri
    04-22-16 03:22 PM
    Sometimes the cable isnt seated properly or all the way in and this prevents it from booting up, check the cable

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    04-22-16 03:38 PM