I am at my wits end right now, I'm a pretty tech savvy person, I even have programming knowledge, however, this has stumped me to no end. So I used to own a Blackberry phone, so obviously I had the Desktop software to help me back up files, ect. Well I have an android now, and have deleted all of the Blackberry software due to not using a blackberry anymore. Well here is where my issue begins. The windows installer for the program (which isn't even in my downloads that I can see) has seemed to infect some of my files, mostly some video games. All Elder Scrolls games on my hard drive become hung up by this installer, and when I cancel the installer or end with task manager, the installer ends as well. This file seemed to go rogue and attach itself to other programs. The SCP Containment breach game is also infected with this installer. I'm to the point of literally formatting my C: drive to make this go away, because I've deleted anything and everything I can think of. I need help, I really, really don't want to format my hard drive. I also have a screenshot of the error, but there is nowhere to post a picture here, but I will email it to someone if asked. Please I need help with this issue, it's driving me insane. Thank you in advance.
    06-19-18 01:27 PM
    You said you uninstalled it right? So, it sounds as though something went wrong with the uninstall based on what you're stating and the image you posted on Reddit. Reinstall it and then use the included uninstaller instead of using Windows uninstaller.
    06-19-18 08:55 PM
    You said you uninstalled it right? So, it sounds as though something went wrong with the uninstall based on what you're stating and the image you posted on Reddit. Reinstall it and then use the included uninstaller instead of using Windows uninstaller.
    Are you officially on Reddit also or just check it out once in a while?
    06-19-18 09:02 PM
    Have you tried searching the registry for "blackberry" and deleting all references?
    06-19-18 09:21 PM
    Are you officially on Reddit also or just check it out once in a while?
    I have an account.. I take a look every few days and see what's up.
    06-19-18 09:24 PM