Hi!
    I currently own a Q10. My free phone renewal with my carrier has arrived and the only blackberry they have in their lineup currently is the classic. Is it worth it to switch from my Q10 to a Classic (would have to wait 2 more years before I can have another free switch). I will keep my Q10 when doing the switch, so I can switch back if I don't like the Classic, but I will have "burned" my free renewal for another 2 years doing this, so I would only change if it is worth it.

I've checked the specs on both, the Classic seems a little better, but I'd like opinions from people who tried both.
    06-09-16 09:00 AM
    If you don't really need the belt, stay with the Q10, for a MUCH longer life span with its removable battery. Otherwise, go ahead.
    06-09-16 11:56 PM
    Classic has a larger screen and it's LCD, not AMOLED.
    It also has a larger keyboard. If the toolbelt and trackpad are something you'd use it can be extremely useful, but you can use all the gestures you're used to on the Q10, as well.

The Classic has better battery life, as well. But the fact that you can easily swap in a fresh battery with the Q10 makes that sort of a moot point.

The Classic is overall a larger phone, so if the Q10 is as big as you want to go, the Classic will seem bulky.

They are both great phones and it ultimately comes down to what you want in a smartphone.

Newfangled | C003C2D50
    06-10-16 12:10 AM