I have been an avid BB user for the past 15 + years and swear only by BB for my employee's phones ! Now i still want a full screen phone (I already use a Key 2 along with my Motion) - Now I don't know if BB platforms run on other Brands of phones - anyone able to help me choose the best full screen replacement phone for
    my dying 'Motion' Thanx
    11-22-19 10:29 AM
    If you like the BlackBerry apps that are part of the Hub+ Suite than you can subscribe and use them on other phones. The OS itself is only available on BlackBerry branded phones.

Check out Android Central for suggestions on which phone is best for your budget.
    11-22-19 11:07 AM
    If you have a business - Apple, Samsung or Google phones would probable be the solutions you should be looking at. Don't ask us, but see what others in your market are using, or ask an IT consultant.

Too depending on what market you are in - look at what carriers are offering. If you have a lot of employees, corporate sales might be able to offer special pricing on some devices.
    11-22-19 11:16 AM
    I'd probably recommend the Pixel 3a and just loading up the BlackBerry apps if you care for them.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    11-22-19 11:23 AM
    Also might look at, do you really need to provide phones and plans for all your employees at this point. Or would BYOD work for your situation? Do most already have a personal device?
    11-22-19 12:06 PM