I have my own restaurant and many of my clients want to make an online order. I decided to start developing my business on the Internet. Can you give me some advice? Is it better to create a website or mobile app?
    01-07-19 08:01 AM
    I have my own restaurant and many of my clients want to make an online order. I decided to start developing my business on the Internet. Can you give me some advice? Is it better to create a website or mobile app?
    Most apps are just websites in app wrappers anyway. Unless you REALLY want your own app, you're likely better off integrating with an already existing service that takes delivery options if any are available where you are. When in doubt though, a mobile site is accessible to the majority. An app could be more of a headache than you need or want unless you're willing to pay for it to be built or just use some app builder service.
    01-07-19 12:26 PM
    Check out "Google My Business". It's a way you can set up an online presence yourself.
    01-10-19 09:07 AM