i'm using my q10 for 2 years and very happy with everything. Now i see the passport SE and very very like it. but i have some issue
    1. does it weight too much compare to q10
    2. does the size is too big to handle, i like my q10 so i dont want to regret and switch back *.*
    3. will the next model coming soon...... cause the original passport has almost 2 years old.
    4 is it way faster?

thank you for answering.
    09-13-15 06:08 AM
    Definitely Not two years old!
    It only launched last year around this time!
    I have the Classic as well as the Passport.
    The Passport will take a little getting used to but it's a fabulous device once you've got the hang of it.
    I really like the size.
    If you have a local store or a friend that has the Passport then hold it and see how you like the form factor.

The SE is gorgeous. I just got to get my hands on one, day before yesterday. He bought it in the US. I was just awestruck by it!

Go ahead and get the Passport unless you're looking forward to the Slider that has (almost) been released (well not really, but after all the leaks and all).
    Plus you can always return it if you don't like it or if it doesn't fit your preferences once in hand.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 06:25 AM
    I had a Q10 for 3 weeks that I got second hand and then moved to the PP, now after two weeks on the PP I am really happy, but it's really a totally different device and it takes time to get used too...

Still have a love my Q10, which has brought me onto BlackBerry and for solely phoning I would prefere as for it's handyness

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 06:36 AM
    i'm using my q10 for 2 years and very happy with everything. Now i see the passport SE and very very like it. but i have some issue
    1. does it weight too much compare to q10
    2. does the size is too big to handle, i like my q10 so i dont want to regret and switch back *.*
    3. will the next model coming soon...... cause the original passport has almost 2 years old.
    4 is it way faster?

thank you for answering.
    Weight, yes it's heavier and you will notice but it's not going to pull your pants down or anything lol we talking 200 grams in total

Size, it's definitely a lot larger than the Q10 but I'm sure you will get used to it quickly.

The passport silver edition launched about a month ago, it's brand new so I doubt a new model with be coming out anytime soon.

Faster? Much much faster

Posted via BlackBerry Leap OS 10.3.2.2339
    09-13-15 06:36 AM
    Bigger, faster, an upgrade for sure!
    You'll get used to it!
    Even if you type without looking to the keyboard, you'll get it... it takes some training, but I now even jump automatically to the virtual keys (but not as accurately)... I have the first edition.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    09-13-15 03:40 PM
    Many thanks, I will go get it this weekend... can't wait

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 09:23 PM
    This eve I was using my Q10 once again after two weeks on the PP, what I missed most was the ability to scroll with or on the keyboard...

Damn if the Q10 had that!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 05:53 PM
    This eve I was using my Q10 once again after two weeks on the PP, what I missed most was the ability to scroll with or on the keyboard...

Damn if the Q10 had that!!!

Posted via CB10
    I love my Q10
    I didn't give it up after buying the Passport... I use both phones

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    09-14-15 08:56 PM