I love my Q10, but the charging port is getting worn, so I need a new Blackberry. I am on Sprint, but the Sprint store no longer sells Blackberries. Where can I go to get service if I get a new one? I have seen ads for the new devices, quickly followed by not compatible with Sprint, Verizon, etc.....so who?
    11-25-16 04:37 PM
    BlackBerry provides direct support, also many 3rd partly shops that work on Android phones would be able to provide repair services on BlackBerry Android devices.
    BlackBerry provides direct support, also many 3rd partly shops that work on Android phones would be able to provide repair services on BlackBerry Android devices.
    11-25-16 08:15 PM
    There are a couple of ways to look at servicing a Q10 that's a few years old. First of all there are plenty of third parties that can work on a phone. But I recently dropped my Z10 and cracked the screen. I was surprised to find readily available, essentially a full phone less battery cover and mother board. I was able to very easily remove the mother board from my Z10 and put it in the new "body" giving me, essentially, a new phone. They sell same part, basically, for a Q10. Cost is between about $15 and $20.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-26-16 08:57 AM