I used a application from Google play I deleted just 3 unwanted videos . Too my shock though every single video on my keyone has been deleted. Can you please help with if there is anyway I can get them back ? It was not done with Google so they are not in the bin on my phone either. I do not own a pc and not very technical minded. Is there a way to get these back ? The video app I used is shown in screen shot. I have contacted them
    Attached Thumbnails I lost all my videos,  I need help please-91138.jpg  
    01-23-18 04:20 AM
    I used a application from Google play I deleted just 3 unwanted videos . Too my shock though every single video on my keyone has been deleted. Can you please help with if there is anyway I can get them back ? It was not done with Google so they are not in the bin on my phone either. I do not own a pc and not very technical minded. Is there a way to get these back ? The video app I used is shown in screen shot. I have contacted them
    Sorry to hear that. The first step would be to not add any new files or write or edit other data on the phone. Deleted files GENERALLY are still taking up space but that space would be reused as needed if you add anything new to the Internal Memory or sd-card.

Now, where were you saving them? Internal Memory or do you use an sd-card? Are you sure things were not backed up to a Google drive or other cloud service.

Of course, after the fact advice is to try making backups manually of important files as soon as you can. There are thumb drives you can hook up to phones and copy files. Or, to a computer or laptop (I know you don't use one but they can be very helpful)

There are apps and or computer programs (I see you say you don't have one - but friends or relatives might help????) that can read drives and find deleted items and restore them.

You'd want to search for such apps or programs.

Good luck and let's see if anyone else has suggestions.
    01-23-18 09:12 AM
    Thanks for advice. The problem actually wiped all videos on my device and the sd card. I do generally save to sd but hadn't got around to saving some of them. I had just got a USB adaptor for my phone to save everything but this has happened. That's good if it can be saved I will take it to a phone repair shop and see if they can restore it for me. Thanks for the info.
    01-23-18 10:33 AM
    Thanks for advice. The problem actually wiped all videos on my device and the sd card. I do generally save to sd but hadn't got around to saving some of them. I had just got a USB adaptor for my phone to save everything but this has happened. That's good if it can be saved I will take it to a phone repair shop and see if they can restore it for me. Thanks for the info.
    Did you have Google Photos enabled for video uploads? Might want to check there if you did. They could just be sitting there waiting for you to re-downlaod them. If you didn't..... well.. you might want to consider that option going fordward to spare yourself from this happening again.
    01-24-18 12:06 AM
    Yes I have looked there, there's nothing there. For what ever reason when I use the video application to delete they do not go into the Google bin. I don't know where they go or why it deleted all the videos. I only check ticked 3. Thanks
    01-24-18 06:05 AM
    If videos were in mem card. Dont worry. Connect card to pc and install Recuva.
    Recuva will definitely find all removed videos. Make sure don't use the card any more before recovering content.

If videos were in internal memory, turn on developer options in phone. Turn on usb debugging. Turn on phone into recovery and now start revuca on phone drive.

Alternatively for internal memory recovery you can use some apps from play store, like digger.

BlackBerry Passport
    01-30-18 03:26 AM
    Since it's android and you only downloaded those videos, they are deemed non-critical or important. You didn't make them yourself so? Sucks really...

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    02-02-18 01:33 AM