I am being asked to install Blackberry Work and Blackberry Access on my personal phone that I also use for business. Will that enable the Admin to see my text messages and log my phone calls, etc.
    04-18-17 02:32 PM
    No it isn't designed to allow them that access.....

One thing to keep in mind with most DM Systems... they can completely wipe your phone, so don't blow up an leave in a huff.
    glwerry likes this.
    04-18-17 03:37 PM
    I always thought they could wipe the phone. The connection is just thru Outlook for Mobile and theoretically BB Work and Access. If i did need to leave, would they be able to touch any apps, contacts etc. that were not tied to the above?
    04-18-17 04:02 PM
    I always thought they could wipe the phone. The connection is just thru Outlook for Mobile and theoretically BB Work and Access. If i did need to leave, would they be able to touch any apps, contacts etc. that were not tied to the above?
    Not sure with BlackBerry.... on ours, it's delete the account from the phone, wipe the account or wipe the phone. Any contacts contained within that account or Apps linked to that account - say you install a company supplied version of an office suite.
    04-18-17 04:16 PM
    Why don't you ask your admins at work? They would know the specifics, correct?
    04-18-17 04:20 PM