I am wondering if since the Z-30 is Blackberry OS and Priv is Android if I can transfer photos and contacts?
    03-31-17 07:18 AM
    03-31-17 07:26 AM
    Also, if you haven't started storing photos onto a microSD card yet... that's a pretty sure way to ensure that they stay safe and come with you from one device to another.

Not to mention you save the internal storage of your device AND, should something ever happen to your phone and it stopped functioning (I don't know, say it got run over by a bus or something), your pictures and other personal data would probably still be safe and recoverable on the SD card.

...to each their own, but I highly recommend this setup.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-31-17 07:43 AM
    In add of the sd card save, I have used in the past the cloud. Via Drive app and Onedrive app. If you don't have it using a microsoft email account and or Google email account help also to save and ready recover datas.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-31-17 07:58 AM
    I would recommend storing photos on an SD card also rather than on the device. Content Transfer has always been a little iffy. Another option would be to plug the device into a computer and move your photos to your desktop or google drive. Then you can download them back to the new device from the desktop or install google drive on your new phone and download them back to the device if you want.

Don't forget to export your password keeper file, if you use it.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-31-17 08:44 AM
    I'll second everyone else. Not having an SD card for photo and document storage is extremely risky. Utilizing at least one other form of storage as a backup is also highly recommended. I have mine in the cloud, on my SD and also regularly backed up on my PC.
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-31-17 08:27 PM
    Good safe strategy! 3 areas to store.
    04-01-17 03:22 AM